Booking terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Please note that in all clauses below, ‘delegate’ refers to individuals attending and/or presenting at the event.
- The Conference Fee includes registration, conference materials, lunch and coffee break refreshments. It does not include travel or accommodation.
- Places can be transferred only by prior agreement with HRI.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content and timing of the programme or the identity of the speakers. HRI takes no responsibility for non-refundable travel/accommodation in the case of a changed programme or cancelled event.
- Delegates may be asked health screening questions on arrival at the Venue and may be temperature checked. Delegates agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols and agree to follow the instructions of Venue staff at all times. If delegates do not comply with protocols, or authorised requests, they will be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- Delegates acknowledge that while HRI and the Venue will take all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and presenters safe, delegates attend the event at their own risk without recourse to claim against the Venue or HRI regarding health outcomes.
- Delegates must not attend the event if they have developed any COVID-19 symptoms or have come into contact with anyone who is symptomatic or is a confirmed case. In this case a full refund will be given on receipt of reasonable proof of these circumstances. Refund requests must be received no later than 5pm on the next working day following the first date of the event. Requests received after this cut off time will not be considered.
- Cancellations received up until three months before the start of the event (i.e. by 24 March 2022) will be refunded, minus a 25% administration fee. No refunds can be processed after this date except under the COVID clause (point 8).
- COVID clause: In the event that – in June 2022– the COVID-19 outbreak continues or another pandemic exists and/or becomes worse, the following conditions apply:
a. If there are government restrictions or recommendations in place in a delegate’s country of embarkation, or in Spain, which limit domestic and international travel (including but not limited to quarantine requirements) which make the ability for the delegate to attend the event either illegal or impossible, the delegate will receive a full refund.
b. If there are Government restrictions or recommendations in place in the UK, Europe or Spain that limit domestic and international travel (including but not limited to quarantine requirements) which prevent HRI from running the event successfully, HRI reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event to a date no later than 30 June 2023. If the event is cancelled, all delegates will automatically receive a full refund. If the event is postponed, all registrations will be automatically transferred to the event new date, unless a refund request is received no later than 5pm on the next working day following the first date of the event, in which case a full refund will be given.